UPI or Unified Payment Interface is not just a casual name but a name well goes for spontaneous payment whenever the need arises. This is the only approach which has changed the concept of making payment. Though slowly but somewhere the effects can be seen which is quite positive and change the way we used to perceive the banking system. It has convincingly replaced the outdated version of making payment and replacing the cash with the digital system. The web world is flooded with a lot of UPI complemented apps which take its features to one next level.
Through this post, you will get to know the best of a unified-oriented platform which enables you to get it down to your nerves in order to stay yourself updated with the latest technology to make online payment instantly:
- Paytm- Undoubtedly, when it is about the best as well as secured UPI platform paytm definitely marks its presence and that too on number one spot. The app supports UPI-rich features which make the entire payment process quite handy. Being a digital wallet for making an online payment, it has now become a synonym for a unified payment interface. It also offers various cashback and other lucrative offers to its user. It brings a revolution in the economy even when the UPI was not there.
- Phonepe- It is one of the reliable apps which is very convenient to use and considered feature-rich. The app also gives a discount if utilize it for all banking transaction needs. It conveniently works as a mobile wallet where you can recharge your mobile, pays the electricity bill, recharges DTH connection, and so forth. You can also use this platform to send or request to transfer money.
- BHIM-When the discussion is about UPI then it’s impossible to forget about its founder destination platform which is none other than BHIM. UPI actually gets its name from BHIM which stands for Bharat Interface for money. After the launch of this platform, India actually gets to know that financial app can be easy to use. It is truly a game changer in the financial sector which almost closes the requirement for a bank customer to visit their banks for any needs.
- Google Tez- As suggested by the name itself, the app is the innovation of Google itself which become quite popular within a few months of its launch. This app is very new for the user as it is relatively very new compared to others. Being a newbie in the world of UPI-supported apps, Tez marks its importance in everyone’s eyes because of its simple and focused approach. The popularity of the app increasing at a fast pace so tremendously because of its fruitful rewards which captivated everyone’s eye.
- BHIM SBI Pay- It is one of the oldest unified interface-rich apps. This app is best known to check the available account balance and the previous record of the transaction. It gives a detail record of the transaction in a professional manner as expected from the bank. Also, the platform can be flexible use as wallet where you can easily make the payment as well send or request for money transfer.
These were the best UPI favorable apps which have changed the way we used to make payment and make us fond of it.